Monday, October 29, 2012

R.I.P.

In memory of Scooter S.

Scooter died very unexpectedly on October, 24 2012. The night before he was very happy,perky, and even playful then normal. Oh, wait i never told you the story of what happened to Scooter in all that time I was not writing. Well, here is what happened. One day I took Scooter and Hurby to play at Darwin and Milo's house. I also never told you about Milo. Milo is Darwin's new brother he is very cute. Back to the story. So, when they went to play we sat them all on a blanket and Milo was acting very maybe mad i guess. He was chattering none stop when a guinea pig would come near him. Well, then they went under the blanket. We let them because they were being really active so we thought that they were getting along and being nice to each other. And then we saw two guinea pigs fighting trying to bite each other and running after each other. So, I quickly put a blanket over them and took each other away. The next day my mom was holding Scooter and noticed a crusty red spot and she asked me to come over and look at the spot and we were wondering what happened and we realized he got a really bad bite on the neck area. So, that is the story. It took 2 weeks to recover we thought but, 5 days later he very sadly died. We were all so heart broken and crying all day. We will always remember my baby boy, Scooter.

No comments:

Post a Comment